Power Food Presentation - Restoran Sambel Cobek Solo, Taman Melawati

I was captivated by the food presentation of  this restaurant when I first saw the food over my FaceBook feeds. And the last I ate in Solo was like 11 years ago when I landed at Solo airport during the Jogjakarta (Jogja airport was closed for a while) earthquake. I went there again in 2009 and have some wonderful food here, Check it out at Olo Jelo Grilled Chicken.

Food here did not disappoint when I decided to bring a friend over for a late dinner. I ate what was familiar. Beef ribs (Iga Bakar) with Tempe. Brinjal with chilies and the famous Indonesian Salad, Gado Gado. Will I return? Yes. 

I rated the food authentic and its food was equivalent to that of some fine joints in Indonesia given that I have ate quite extensively in Indonesia's different cities. The question I asked myself was, Did they import their ingredients or tried to get it locally? Some of the meat cuttings may be impossible to source locally or too expensive to obtain. Anyhow what an enjoyable dinner outing.

Try their Beef Ribs, full flavour and tender. And the condiments were like those Bancha in the Korean restaurant. Sad that I do not take a lot of chilies especially those fiery ones



Address: 
44, Jalan Bandar 3, Taman Melawati, 53100 Kuala Lumpur,
Tel: +6034162 8977

Comments

Popular Posts