Betty's Midwest Kitchen - Aman Suria

A good thing lasts. I heard about Betty's during my blogging days 10 years ago. The dishes are based mostly on pork. It's been a long time coming for my visit. Its location is not that familiar to me.

With WAZE or Google Maps you will almost always make it there. Thus said, nowadays investors are willing to get less desirable properties to site their restaurants and focus on quality delivery instead of been under pressure over the monthly rental.

Social media can drive traffic and so with the GPS Apps available free, getting to the destination is a breeze.

If you are hankering for some pork dishes, this is the place. I got a full meal and enjoyed every little bit of it.  Food was good, the marination, the tender morsels and the sauces will make you go back again. And I think they are always on their toes given the number of restaurants around the many rows of shops nearby. Service was attentive and they try to customer relationship us back.

Our food: Pork Belly, Soft Ribs and Soup of the day (Onion Soup)



Address:
A-G-40, Jalan PJU 1/43, Aman Suria, Petaling Jaya

Comments

Popular Posts