My Japanese Meal at Village Grocer, Japanese section - Citta Mall

Citta Mall may be passe compared to Evolve Mall but it's still the first mover in the area. It has some great places to shop and eat. When shopping fresh produce or groceries I do sometimes eat around the area.

One of my favourite would be the Japanese section in Village Grocer. They have a wide variety of sashimi, bento sets and other standalones that can fill the stomach for that moment.

Normally I will get a cold brewed coffee from Lifejuice just outside Village Grocer's entrance. Their mission is to save food people from bad juices. So their cold pressed juice are considered to be one of a kind and one of the best. Be prepared to pay.

So this time I decided on coffee. Got settled down at a corner and enjoyed my meal!

More of a cold tentacles salad!
Lifejuice's cold brewed Coffee and my sushi

Comments

Popular Posts