So our mouth and mind work together. One to taste the experiment and then the other to keep the experiences in the recesses of our head. These experiences will be used to compare and contrast the various colours, tastes and smellṣ as more cooking experiments are conducted. We can only get better!
1) Belly Pork cut into 1 x 3 cm
2) Garlic (try some ginger)
3) Salt (you can try soy sauce)
5) Garlic up to 2 to 3 pinches
5) No oil
6) No marinating meeded
7) Cooking time about 20 mins. I like my pork to be chewy.
1) Put the pork into hot pan and allow the lard to melt.
2) As usual cut the few cloves of garlic into slices and drop it in once the oil appears.
3) Add 2 pinches of crushed black pepper.
4) Add 2 to 3 pinches of salt.
5) Then mid way add 2 to 3 teaspoon of good quality Capilano honey.
6) Stir occasionally till cooked or about 20minutes.