Help for Those Having Difficulties Locating Where They Park the Car

The advent of cellular phones with the camera function is a blessing to people like me. I am quite forgetful esp. in car parks of shopping malls. Car parks are usually dark, crowded with cars, having a basement and are enclosed. When will malls learn to provide better car parks!! What ever the cause, claustrophobia or agoraphobia, I have difficulty getting back to my car after finishing my business.

So I have make it a habit of photographing the signs on the pillars which indicates the floor, the sector as well as the area where my car is. Failing which I will show it to the security personnel. Never fails, though sometimes I feel like a cat making my territory by rubbing the body against the pillar. Or worse, like a dog sprinkling ....

Photos taken in 1 Utama at 2 weeks interval.


Comments

Popular Posts