Ramadan Bazaar at Bandar Sri Damansara

Admittedly, I am not one that will scoured the bazaar and night market for food and supplies. The humidity, parking and traffic are huge deterrents. But then good food esp. those off the charcoal fire and varieties of Malay food do attract me. Especially attractive are the huge pots of beef soup almost devoid of MSG, the charcoal grills churning out seafood, chicken and sate , the hot flat pans cooking the martabaks, and the not to be missed kuih-muih sweet desserts and cakes.

I don't usually go noodles as they were pre-packed and the multi-coloured drinks. Well, with food everywhere there is something for everyone even for that matter in this modest size bazaar. However, my personal favourite is at TTDI.

So what did I have for dinner? The beef soup was delicious despite the dilution was a bit more than I would like. The beef pieces were tasty and beefy but just enough for a person but not to share. There was lots of soup though. The economy is biting in really hard. As for the grill, I had stingray but sadly the piece was not fresh and the meat was soft. I will try another vendor next time round. For carbohydrates we had martabak and Fried Koay Teow with cockles.

 Chicken WIngs
 Beef Soup

 Pari, Terubok, Kembong and Cincaru.
Economy Fried Rice, Mee and Koay Teow at RM2 per portion.

Comments

Popular Posts