Hong Chicken Rice, Bukit Rahman Putra, Sungai Buloh

This was my fourth sampling of Chicken Rice/Noodles the last 2 months. It was highly recommended to me and I have to try it as it has piqued my tongue! Especially, I was told this is better than the Sungai Buloh Chicken Rice. To take you off the suspense, the Sungai Buloh is better by 1 to 2 notches out of 10 notches. However, the prices here was cheaper.

Mitigating factors was the fish ball. The uniquely shaped dainties were very good and quality. You won't be able to find too much flour inside.

The meat was too much run of mill type given that we asked for village chicken as the texture was not 100% there. I like a more chewy texture. The taste was also a little bit flat. But no complaints as the platter was still good food and chicken. Finally, the ginger dipping sauce was too fibrous and lacking that extra touch of being cooked and prepared to perfection. Go and try it if you are near Bukit Rahman Putra. The locals loved it so you won't be disappointed.



Address:
22B, Jalan BRB 6/11, Bukit Rahman Putra, Sungai Buloh

Comments

Popular Posts