Lunch Work Meals - 云来茶室 Kedai Makan Besty Best Taman Sri Gombak

The search for food is endless. Some you get addicted to while others you go at the sour of the moment because of convenience or the cool environment whether with AC or not. This was my first at this Coffeeshop at Sri Gombak.

I have gone to quite a few around here, alone and with colleagues, came to like some and tolerated others for the sake of a meal in camaraderie as well as also in quite peace and solitude alone.

From the last picture you can spot the usual big 5 in the availability of noodles. They are some not listed. Just ask for your Pan Mee and normal Curry Laksa.

It was a warm day and I was perspiring as usual. I do sweat like a pig I admit and others have said. Do. The last it was a usual lunch away from home cool moment.

I had Prawn Mee my usual weakness. It was bit pale but can be counteracted by dunking more Sambal into it to get to the level you want. Don't detect MSG which was a good thing and I dont do too much spicy stuff, so I am happy with a small sauce plate of Sambal to enhance the soup base.

The other shots taken from others' bowls. If you are nearby Sri Gombak do drop in and try for yourself. Sometimes, alone I do order more to sample and try. I just keep off most the noodles which contribute to an ample girth if not careful.

Here I eat to live, and non appetit to all!



Address:
1, Jalan SG 3/4, Taman Sri Gombak
https://maps.app.goo.gl/QaQmX

Comments

Popular Posts