Restoran Woh - Bandar Sri Danansara

This was my regular for 8 years before I moved house 2 years ago. I do go back whenever possible. My family liked it here too. My son had many lunches and dinners from their Chap Fan (mixed rice) store. It is the best in Bandar Sri Damansara. And the dishes available are mind-boggling. In fact some families told me that their children literally grew up eating their food.

Here are my favourites. The Penang Mee Yoke or (Prawn Noodles). The thick broth has a robust prawn taste and aroma and that's what matters. Those who want to add toppings have to contend with the price. It's not cheap and they knew they are good.

My other inclinations will be the pork noodles. The broth again was thick and done the right way as long as I could remember. Most times I have them add extra intestines. My weakness.

Most often I would have this for lunch. They have the most succulent roast chicken and one of the best roast pork around. Their sauce will be a simple soy sauce but man, it packed a big punch. Mind you, its a savoury umami taste but then you eat it with your oil rice and chicken. Once the chicken pieces got coated with just a swipe of the soy sauce, its something to be slowly chewed and enjoyed.

It's a joy to be able to drop by and that's the food life as I savour day by day, enjoy these in moderation though.



Address:
Restaurant Woh 和 記 茶餐 室
Jalan Cempaka SD 12/2, Bandar Sri Damansara

https://maps.google.com/?cid=16338333901132182819

Comments

Popular Posts