Tan Heng Charcoal Fire Hokkien Mee - Jalan Kepong

This is one eatery that gets the night crowd. They opened till late and definitely you will get food and quickly at midnight. And they are not many that open late. Most restaurants and Tai Chows wind down at 930 pm.

Despite the good publicity going around through reviews, my charcoal-fried Hokkien Mee came in average. A little wet and soggy. Maybe the cook's day off. Or to each their own taste and cooking preferences.

I need to go another time. Usually I will make it a point to go into Jalan Kepong when I am hungry on my way home. Tan Heng has a good menu and it reflects on the needs of the hungry crowd that need to be fed and fast.


Address:
115, Jalan Kepong, Metro Prima, 52000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur

017-266 6355
Closed on Thursday

https://maps.app.goo.gl/1oGJD

Comments

Popular Posts