Kim Kee Nasi Ayam Hailam - Ampang Jaya

These are the type of little but big in heart stalls that serve lunches and dinners day in and day out. I am fascinated by the perpetual love affair of humankind with this fowl.



My personal preference will be poached chicken or 'white chicken'. I eat this often and wherever and whenever I see them. It is fresh tasting, sweet and the texture is firm.

The stall here is halal and serves in a predominantly Malay area. We arrived at 1140pm, earlier than the lunch crowd for sure enough by 12 noon the hungry hordes were in.

My meal at RM7.00 was pretty complete with protein, vegetables and carbo. The customary soup was the appetiser. Drop by if you are around Ampang area.

Address:
KIM KEE Nasi Ayam Hailam 錦記海南雞飯
1, Jalan Kolam Air Lama, Taman Dato Ahmad Razali, Ampang, Selangor
012-698 1709
https://maps.app.goo.gl/GgjDCJHCtGrqfcGD9

Comments

Popular Posts