Menzo-KL @ Evolve Mall, Ara Damansara

We had black and white Special Chashu: Kuro (black soup base) and Shiro (white soup base). And my goodness, the broth and the Chashu (Pork Belly) were so tasty. The broth was thick and dense with many suspended food particles of various kinds. 

There was a change in name the restaurant occupying the same lot. It was Ebizio previously, but now we had a name change to Menzo-KL. The owner may still be the same. It was quick for I was eating from another name at the same lot not too long ago. But I thought I should make this joint a success so that when I think of Pork Belly Chashu, I have a place to go and its close to home.

Kuro means black, and the dark broth pigmentation came from charred garlic cooked together with sesame seeds. I guessed the Shiro has garlic but not charred together with sesame seeds. And these two ingredients much beloved in Asian culture, plus broth patiently extracted from bones will definitely be unforgettable broth experience.




Address:
Evolve Mall, Ara Damansara

Comments

Popular Posts