Restoran Little Korea - Solaris Mont Kiara

Banchan - good but not as good and as comprehensive as those that comes with payment. I would like to pay for my Banchan for better quality and variety.

Korean restaurant promotes companionship and comradeship whether it is for the family or the comrade. You take things easy and engage one another when food is in the BBQ or eating out from (adding) the hotpot. I had good conversation with my family and esp. my son in my outings. This may not be good for business as I have found out that some eateries do not sell crabs as the table will be occupied way too long by customers. Restaurant owners want to see the table turnover quickly. Each table is a cost centre!

I learned a lesson way back in the 90's when eating with a friend over guess what? Vietnamese BBQ and Hotpot over dinner in Ho Chi Minh City. Friendship building in Vietnam necessitates these two items on the menu.
Regular Claypot Hot Soup - If not for my stomach's dislike for spicy stuff this would be my staple soup. The Yin and the yang of Cantonese clear soup.
The egg was kind off overdone but then with some stirring and addition of spicy beanpaste and garlic - voila, something nice was the outcome.
Bibimbap - the meal that feeds to common man. Question? What is the common man's meal in KL? Chap Fan (mixed rice) hands down. The others are Gimbap (Korean sushi) and Korean Instant noodles.
Korean Seafood Pizza - had this once on roadside in Seoul deep into autumn enjoying this and other Korean fare. Korean hospitality kicked in and we were offered blankets for our very cold feet.
Glass Noodles fried or in hotpot - equally good in any Korean restaurant
Beef BBQ Galbi

Beef BBQ Galbi

Address: Restoran Little Korea (2nd Floor)
Jalan Solaris 1
Solaris, Mont KiaraTel: 03 6203 7217

Comments

Popular Posts