I Suka Restaurant, Teluk Panglima Garang

We were buying fish from a local fisherman in Teluk Panglima Garang, then finished off the trip with some seafood.



I like fish head and my wife will go for mantis prawn. The recommended head was a huge Kurau. I would only be getting half of it and it's 1kg already. Nyonya was the way to go esp a milder form so as not to overwhelm the subtle taste of the fish. Any heavier, like the usual curry style, the fish taste will go under.

Fresh, meaty and we thought we had gone overboard. This torpedo-like fish is streamlined to swim fast and don't expect too much omega fat. But it's a boon to those who can't handle it. We were just nibbling away towards the end of the meal.

The mantis came precisely as the way my wife wanted. Dry and crunchy with a thin layer of the sauce coating the battered, deep-fried mantis meat. I must say that this is one of the best mantis dishes done with batter.

Address:

I Suka Restaurant Sdn. Bhd.

319, Batu 1 1, 2, Jalan Bandar Lama, Telok Panglima Garang, Selangor

019-328 8696

https://maps.app.goo.gl/NZ9pno3hbpDEfURR7

Comments

Popular Posts