Sepiring Paradigm Mall, PJ

This was my 2nd order through Grab and Panda delivery. I have used Grab quite a bit until their special offer subscriptions were stopped. I have tried Panda service and found their service suits my lifestyle. Best, they have free delivery.






Sepiring's meals were packed and organised well. My favourite will be their nice-looking Nasi Pandan Ayam Berempah and Penang Rojak. I ordered both together. Their pandan rice was savoury. I had enough of the sweetish kind. The fried chicken was fantastically tender and flavourful. I liked their meat as it was firm and did not break up easily.

If there is a benchmark, their fried chicken is on par or better if compared to Village Park. Their rempah was rich, creamy, lemongrass-infused and tumericified. The sambal was sweet and flavourful, acting as a foil for the predominantly savoury dish. And finally, to round up the condiment, a bonus in the form of pickled vegetables added another taste dimension to the meal.

Penang Rojak has excellent sauces. It was thick, both sweet and savoury, spiced up and belacanised. Crushed peanuts were generous in the mix, giving out a lovely fragrance and a look so acted as a binding and filling agent. Once stuck to the fruit pieces, it improved their taste and texture. One grouse, the fruits lacked variety and colour. The Jambu Air and Jicama was missing. The red of half ripened papaya was not present too.

Overall, I was happy and will order again.

Sepiring Paradigm Mall
Ground Floor Paradigm Mall
https://maps.app.goo.gl/iP2N3LY7yRKjSyFr5

Comments

Popular Posts