Sentul Banana Leaf Restaurant - Sentul Raya Boulevard

I have not had some really good banana leaf curry rice since ages ago. This was by far the best of the lot in the near recent past.

The curry mutton and chicken were excellent. So was the chicken varuval done dried style. The spices shine through each dish. They took time to allow these potent powder to shine in preparation before the meat was put through the gauntlet to get the excellent taste and aroma.

The vegetables were generous as per banana leaf restaurants. What I want to highlight was the ginger spice paste, the mint sauce and the mango pickle. There were an excellent complement to the meat, vegetables and rice, whichever way the customer wants them to be had.

I especially like the ginger paste, it has a strong ginger aroma, taste slightly sweet and spicy and addictive. And lastly, the masala tea with cow's milk was refreshing without overwhelming the drinker. The spices surfaces as I drank and I thought the cardamoms fragrant smell made my day as I finishes my meal. Overall a really good restaurant and worth going to again.





Address:
RESTORAN SENTUL BANANA LEAF
5-G, Jalan 11/48a, Sentul Raya Boulevard, 51000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
03-4040 0382
https://maps.app.goo.gl/Nug7u

Comments

Popular Posts