Food in Bandar Sri Damansara (Part 1 of 3)

Food is not a highpoint in Sri Damansara esp. in SD6-15 area where most of the residents are. Many venture to Aman Puri, Kepong, 1 Utama, Ikano, Curve and now Desa Parkcity for meals. There is a small mix of Mamak, Chinese and hawker food. You get tired of them very fast.
Woh Coffeeshop
I like my breakfast in this Chinese Coffeeshop. There is a wide range of noodles. Especially notable is the Prawn Mee. Nasi lemak is available and so is a wide range of Chinese kuih-muih. I like their Bachang. The Chap Fan is the best in BSD. The beverages are over-priced though. But it is packed with customers in the morning and lunch time. The shop occupies a corner lot and it is in the same row with the Post Office.
My B/F - YTF with Ice Tea
The Stalls
My other food post on Bandar Sri Damansara.

Comments

Popular Posts