America Decides 2008

There are so much that I can learn from the USA. I mean look at Barack Obama. This must be a land of opportunity. There is no denying it. And raising USD600million to boot.

Where else can a 70+ (very well retired elsewhere) gentleman competes for the most powerful political office in the world despite losing to George W. Bush in the Republican Primaries in 2000.

There is so much that one can learn from them. The good and the bad. Keeping my perspective I won't throw out the baby with the bath water. Whether they are Democrats or Republicans.

Since becoming a major superpower since WW2 and now the only superpower when they sneeze the world will get a cold like last October financial crash. Such is their influence and reach that the world will be watching closely what becomes of Nov 4 election.

Below is a humorous (intentional use of the British spelling) look at America.

The World according to America. LOL!!
The world according to Ronald Reagan. LOL!!!
USA-Centric. Notice the America continents is in the middle of the world map.

Comments

Kenny Mah said…
I hate to admit it but the first world map "according to Americans" had me laughing so hard. My friends State-wise would probably grudgingly agree too... :P

Popular Posts