Wantan Noodles, Restoran My Seven Seven, Bandar Seri Permaisuri, Cheras

Wantan Noodles, Bandar Seri Permaisuri

Why is this township so well kept? The reason I come here would likely be visiting a patient at Hospital UKM. So it was usually a quick in and out. Sometimes I wonder why do I not get to discover gems? Like food, scenic sites and qualitative observations in people, buildings, hygiene, etc.

These Wantan Noodles were discovered not me, but a friend. He took the time to wander around, looking for food after seeing a doctor at HUKM. Good food convert makes an evangelist out of a belief that a discovery was made of something so good that it has to be shared.

Parking was simple at noon just before the hordes arrived. A check on Google told me that there are only four Chinese Kopitiams/Restaurant around. So no need to wonder. We sat at a table under the tree. The wait was long enough for me to know that the food must be good or scarce. We were in the queue for more than 20 mins.

Good bouncy noodles ✔️, good sauce ✔️, good Wanton ✔️, good clear Anchovies (Ikan Bilis) soup, ✔️ good BBQ Pork ✔️ and good dry curry ✔️.

I was told that the BBQ Pork was superb but had missed the mark at our lunch. Their fat and lean meat had gone in the morning session. So I did not get to taste their ½ lean ½ fat BBQ Pork. The Wantan and Dumplings will do better with abit more sauces and sesame seed oil. The curry chicken was good and came with a generous bowl of thick aromatic spicy gravy. Should go well with noodles and rice.

Overall, good eat but have to go early for their fatty BBQ Pork. Go and take a look at this beautiful, orderly, clean and surprising with a good amount of trees. And then enjoy the noodles. Who knows, you may become a discover?

Address:
Restoran My Seven Seven
2 & 4, Jalan Permaisuri 9, Bandar Sri Permaisuri, Kuala Lumpur
03-9174 3952
https://maps.app.goo.gl/DT4puyGEtKo3KgHV8

Comments

Popular Posts