Musang King Durians at Golden Durio - Ara Damansara

Notice: Looked like they have closed the business, will update if re-open

You can literally dine on all things durians in comfort. The place is spacious and airy. The people there are attentive and service oriented and want you to have a best possible experience. They will pander to your every whims. Tell them what you want in your durian and they will try to fulfill them.

I have gone here twice and each time I am convince that this may be the best place to eat and buy for durians. Admittedly each player is limited by what their farm produce unless they have tie-up with other farms. The fruits here were of consistent quality, taste, freshness and their level best ability and desire to give you what you want.

I had a few MSK durians in situ and also bought 1kg of frozen MSK durians (flesh and seeds). The 1 kg here is equivalent to about 5kg of unopened dudian.

I will revisit again when my craving returns and I guess its complicated by the CNY season. Anyhow, I will say that it will be sooner rather than later




Address:
33 Jalan PJU 1A/32 Ara Permata Business Centre, Ara Damansara, Petaling Jaya

016-698 6999
https://maps.app.goo.gl/iPmuV

Comments

Popular Posts