Oiso Korean Traditional Cuisine & Cafe - Bukit Jalil

I had gone to this Korean restaurant twice. Their noodles were very tasty and have good feel and texture in the mouth. The broth was slurpingly tasty. There is a tendency to bottom up. The price are also value for money. The side dishes were fresh and of good quality.

I normally don't touch the Kimchi as it is too hot for me and upset my stomach. But this time I have it a try. The Chinese Cabbage was very crunchy, has a refreshing fragrance. It blended well with the piquant and hot taste.

Just sit and relax and let the work stress ebbed away in this spacious restaurant while picking at the Banchan side dishes that came with the mains.





Address:
Calvary Convention Centre, Bukit Jalil
https://goo.gl/maps/jh2KtFQnXiD2

Comments

Popular Posts