Wingstop Malaysia - Citta Mall, Ara Damansara

Wingstop Malaysia
http://www.wingstop.my

Check out the invasion of the newest fast food from US. As the name suggests, there are alot of wings. Who can resist the wings, drumlets and drumsticks?

They come in 6 choice of preparations, 10 flavours and 2 choices of drippings. In my maiden trip I got to taste 2 flavours and 1 dripping.

I got hold of the classic preparation Louisiana and Hickory Smokey BBQ flavours. Both are non-spicy. Louisiana is Cajun and spice laden and dry. Dry in the right way. The spice rub was addictive and it kept me wanting for more.

While the other was sweet and smokey and wet and sticky to true BBQ style. No quarters given. It was full contact. Go for it if you are the BBQ type.

The meat was tender to bite, firm and won't disintegrate like some. And adding to the appeal, it was moist.

Try them at Citta Mall, Curve and My Town Cheras. Another one is opening soon at NU Sentral





Comments

Popular Posts