Restaurant New Wong Poh - Taman Bukit Mayang Emas

This is my third trip after moving over to Ara Damansara 5 months ago. The location is near Tropicana and Ara Damansara. Location-wise, they have a good site. Each man will have to do what he needs to do: find his own grub. Well the blogs and TripAdvisor are helpful but still you got to find your comfort zone. My interest is not just food itself but also find someplace where the cooking will not go wrong and I can bring guests at a moment's notice.

Their crabs qualify in the food category. As for the rest of the food it is good enough for me. But for the connoisseur may find it wanting. Anyhow, I have not got enough trips to say too much. As I have said each man got to find their own food and comfort zone. The service was average and the ambiance is a notch or two better than the coffee shop tai chow. I arrived at 6:25 an a Sunday evening and found myself sitting in the nob-AC sector. The much coveted AC area is packed. If crowd is a tell-tale sign of good food then they sure have the crowd.

The crabs have two categories. The normal ones and the super pricy. A crab will go upwards to RM100+. Check out the nippers. Its the size of a small child's hand!







Address:
36 & 38 Jalan Bukit Mayang 1/2, Taman Bukit Mayang Emas, Petaling Jaya
Tel: +60 3-7803 3527

Comments

Popular Posts