O'Briens Gourmet Coffee and Sandwiches - Wisma UOA Damansara II, Damansara Heights

The rainbow is out after the rain. My wife and son is up and running and my injured finger is healing nicely. No photo though as it not appropriate with food commentary running below. On second thought no photos will be taken and published.

I managed to grab a quick bite at O'Briens, an Irish joint to catch up with my principal.
Location: Wisma UOA Damansara II, Jalan Changkat Semantan, Damansara Heights. Camera: Nokia E90
It caters for the office denizens and opens daily from 7am – 8pm except Sunday.

The place is bright and situated right next to the Lobby entrance with alfresco dining for the smokers. With long glass for frontage (it is long), hard tiles for flooring it portrays a clean cut and a razor sharp image (have not forgotten the damage done to my finger by the razor sharp cutter). Designed for the executives for a quick lunch or meeting or even a brief respite from office matters.

Main backbone of the menu is sandwiches. It is something like Subway though price and position are more upmarket with gourmet coffee, juices and smoothies. They pride themselves at their eco-friendly and organic products bundled with sound ethical and fair practices. What a mouthful but it is the 'in' thing now. Eat well, eat right, eat ethical.

I have a hot wrappo spicy chicken sandwich set (a kind of pita wrap, but not spicy lah, continental style) that comes with chicken cream soup and a soft drink. About RM20.00. As with western sandwiches it can be rather dull and bland but nevertheless a good bite for lunch. The soup is just right, not too thick, rich, with chicken pieces and I think dissolved potato. Next time I will try the gourmet coffee, smoothies ...

Comments

Kenny Mah said…
I like the fact chips come with every sandwich. A nice crunch is added to it and brightens up my meal. It's the small things that count... :)

Popular Posts