Nasi Kandar Kayu Bayan Lepas, Penang

My flight at noon was cancelled and my new flight was not the best of timing. After I visited my sick MIL, I got to my hotel and went out for supper at 11 pm.



Where else but Mamak? Just 3 mins walk away, this original Nasi Kandar was tops and still is in my estimate.

I just wanted 2 Chapatis and Curry Kambing to be washed down with Teh Tarik. 

The Chapati was as soft and dense as I like it. Sticky but not staying around and in-between the teeth. The Curry Kambing was off the charts. The best I have eaten maybe in the last five years. And I eat a lot of Curry Kambing. 

Aromatic, spicy, thick gray together with a thick cut around the leg. Well done and tender, what more could I ask for?

Address:

Original Penang Kayu Nasi Kandar

28, Lebuh Nipah 6, Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang

018-762 6940

https://maps.app.goo.gl/E2jfyhJ1BUotz3XH9

Comments

Popular Posts