Aunty Christina's Sarawak Laksa

My third round of Sarawak Laksa for this week. The broth was saltier than the bowls at Salted Cafe and Aunty Lan. I am happy with the thickness of the broth though I prefer a slightly thicker one. Customary 3 prawns with lots of shredded chicken. This white chicken complemented well with the broth.

I went for Sawarak Laksa mostly because of its broth. The tones were sharper here. Perhaps the lighter soup accentuated the sense of taste and smell. Since I have an eat g partner I ordered an extra bowl of Pepper Pig's Stomach Soup. The taste was light not like those cooked by late grandma that has very spicy peppery taste. The pork stomach was tenderised and easy on the chewing. Overall a good eat.

Address:
26, Jalan 21/19, Sea Park

Hours: 8:15am – 2:30pm

Phone: 016315 3213

Comments

Popular Posts