J C Expresso Coffee - Bandar Sri Damansara

I have been here a couple times. Used to be my old neighbourhood and I did enjoyed a cuppa here with friends. Coffee was better than the usual. I esp liked their Piccolo Latte, really rich and taste and smell of good coffee.

Their kitchen produced good food. When hungry pick up some of the staple Cafe food. My salmon steak with spaghetti was filling, the pasta, aldente and the  steak well done.

Good for tete-a-tete, its airconed and the spacious seating arrangements with comfortable table and chairs. Sometines, lost track of time.

Do try their cakes too. May not be top of the line but good over a conversation and help to relax and bring out the good mood. A great place for a neighbourhood cafe. I am not sure if they like my classification but I do hope people outside the neighbourhood can drop by. But for that they need to have some top drawer signature food and drinks.



Address:
5, Jalan Ara SD 7/3a, Bandar Sri Damansara,

Comments

Popular Posts