Chicken Rice and Bean Sprouts - Nasi Ayam Sungai Buloh

After many plates chicken rice in Kuala Lumpur, I have finally found the best. I have eaten in this eatery 3 times and each time I came out singing like a bird. Chicken rice is my staple lunch. Eat them most of the time. If I want something elaborate, I have my "couldn't fail me shops when I need my chicken rice fixes". This one is one of them but will be my top pick.

Just writing for this post have me salivating and thinking of going there. The chicken meat was firm, yet tender and smooth. The skin silky and the taste was out of the world. What I enjoyed most was the smooth texture of the flesh. The Chinese has a description of poached chicken as 'Wat Kai' meaning 'smooth chicken'.

Go also for their fish and pork balls. Really good tasting and you get the best of both world's in the texture when you chew and eat them. Finally, check out the photographic evidence of the bean sprouts. Never seen any that fat before. That said the sauces were great.

Go there, you will not regret it.



Address:
28, Jalan Public, Kampung Baru Sungai Buloh

Comments

Popular Posts