AirAsia Service

Airasia is getting predictable. Pleasant flight. Punctual. Soft landings. But the most important there is enough legroom for an Asian to comfortable handle a 4 hours flight. The previous configuration is mercifully dropped with the entry of new Airbus 320 planes. I remember feeling claustrophobic and trapped on one of my flight back from Manila (Clark) to Kuala Lumpur. I was fidgeting and my legs feel 'sour' and numb. If I stayed in longer I will be irritable.

On my flight back from Chiang Mai to Kuala Lumpur, the plane touched down 1/2 hour early. One thing you have to take the hats off to them as they are a sore loser and will try very hard to protect their turf and win. I hope there will be more competition. The passengers will benefit.

How's the food so far? Better stuff on board and one can pre-order the food. The best food on board is the nasi lemak.


For more info on cabin service read my previous blog.

Comments

Popular Posts